Thank you for choosing Imperial Health for your medical care. We appreciate the opportunity to care for you.
Before Your Appointment
Depending on the reason for your doctor’s visit, this checklist can help you prepare for an appointment with an Imperial Health physician:
- Gather documents to bring to your doctor’s visit:
- Copies of any tests, x-rays, or medical histories relating to your medical problem.
- A list of all current medications taken on a regular basis, including over-the-counter and herbal medications.
- Review any special directions from your doctor about diet or medication restrictions prior to your appointment.
- Ask a relative or friend to accompany you if you wish. Depending on the type of appointment you have, you may need someone to take you home.
- Bring a sweater or coat. Our buildings are kept cool to protect and ensure the proper function of medical equipment.
Medical Records Inquiry
For a copy of your medical records, please call 337-312-8362 or fax a request to 337-312-6713.
Billing Inquiry & Billing Payment
To make a payment, live chat or to send an email, visit us at IMPH.PATIENTBILLHELP.COM.
Pay by phone or for questions, dial 844-267-2552.
If you have questions regarding how your claim was processed, please refer to your Explanation of Benefits (EOB) provided by your insurance carrier or contact your insurance carrier directly.