Imperial Health’s vital role in meeting the healthcare needs of the Southwest Louisiana community go back to 1957 when the doors of what was originally called Lake Charles Medical and Surgical Clinic, or simply, “The Clinic,” first opened. The group grew steadily and size and specialty care provided, and in 2012, The Clinic became Imperial Health, a group of respected, experienced physicians, backed by the resources of the region’s largest physician-owned, multispecialty medical practice in Southwest Louisiana.
Our doctors share a unified commitment to work together, share resources, provide exceptional care and give choices back to our patients.
Imperial Health has continued to expand, keeping pace with the rapid growth of our community. Our doctors offer a wide range of primary and specialty care, with a support staff of more than 200 employees. Imperial Health has multiple offices and ancillary services conveniently located across Southwest Louisiana.