This position is:
Lake Charles, LA
- Provides professional nursing care for patients following established standards and practices.
- Displays responsible behaviors, communicates effectively with others and functions as a member of the healthcare team.
- Functions under the direct supervision of the physician when performing clinical tasks.
- Maintains inventory of examination/procedure room supplies, assists in the organization of efficient patient flow and organizes the clinic environment to assure patient safety.
Imperial Health is southwest Louisiana’s largest physician-owned multi-specialty clinic. We offer competitive pay and benefits including in-house discounts and an outstanding 401(k) retirement plan.
- Louisiana LPN license or national medical assistant certification. Non-certified medical assistants must have at least 18 months of related experience in order to qualify.
- At least one year of clinical experience in a medical office setting is preferred.