This position is:
Lake Charles, LA
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
To provide the highest level of service to Imperial Imaging patients and referring physicians. Perform MRI procedures as directed.
This position does not supervise any employees.
- Ensure that patient, referring physician, and radiologist needs are met.
- Ensure that all duties are performed in an efficient manner and in compliance with regulations.
- Perform MRI procedures.
- Log patients and exams performed each day.
- Monitor equipment performance and notifies the supervisor of any repair assistance needed.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Louisiana Rad Tech license.
At least one year of MRI experience is preferred.
WORK HOURS: Ability to work extended hours (weekday evenings and weekends)