Terms and Conditions
As an applicant for employment with Imperial Health, I acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions listed below.
- I understand and acknowledge that certain qualifications and competencies for employment are required and that I am required to comply with these requirements.
- I acknowledge that my initial work assignment and hours do not constitute a binding work agreement or contract between me and Imperial Health and I understand my work hours and the nature of my job duties may change. I acknowledge that I may be asked to work extra hours.
- I understand that appropriate law enforcement agencies, state and government agencies may be contacted to determine the nature of criminal records or any other background information.
- I authorize Imperial Health to contact former employers, specifically named by me, for a history of employment and recommendation information. I hereby also agree to hold Imperial Health, its agents and employees and those persons who are contacted in connection with my application, harmless from any legal claim of any nature arising as a result of said party complying with the request concerning the references herein given.
- I hereby authorize my previous employers, character references, schools, military personnel, and other organizations to release any and all information in relation to this job application to Imperial Health. I hereby agree to hold any person or corporation harmless from any claim of any nature, including court costs or attorney’s fees, which could arise as a result of any information of any nature provided either orally or by letter, by my former employers or references as listed in my application.
- I acknowledge that this is not all-inclusive and that additional requirements and qualifications are contained and enumerated in Imperial Health’s Employee Handbook. I understand and agree that these policies and procedures are subject to change and that I am subject to and must abide by the terms and requirements set forth in the employee handbook. I understand that there is no “grandfather clause” that would shield me or other existing employees from new or changed policies duly incorporated into the employee handbook.
- I understand that I must pass any required pre-employment screenings and skills tests deemed necessary by Imperial Health as a requisite to being employed.
- I understand that my employment is strictly on an “at will” basis and that it may end at any time. I understand that my employment by Imperial Health may be terminated without cause and such decision to do may be made without regard to satisfactory or unsatisfactory job performance, number of years of employment with Imperial Health or any other factors.
- I understand and acknowledge that intentional misrepresentation of any information requested of me for purpose of consideration for employment may subject me to possible legal or criminal liability as well as immediate termination should such be discovered after employment.
- I hereby affirm that the information provided in this application (and/or accompanying resume, if any) is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I also agree that falsified information or significant omissions may disqualify me from further consideration from employment and may be considered justification for dismissal if discovered at a later date.